வியாழன், ஜூலை 15, 2004

உதவி... உதவி... 'குமுதம்' எப்படிப்பட்ட பத்திரிகை?

tamilbloggers யாஹு குழுமத்தில் ஷோபா கேட்கும் கேள்வி:

I'm doing my bachelors of mass media. We have a subject called Niche magazine and journalism for which we are required to analyse one of the top 10 magazines in the country. Well, I have been assigned KUMUDHAM purely out of default coz I happen to be the only tamilian in the class.

Well.Well...., the tragedy is I dunno how to read tamil properly. I happen to read tamil very slowly and I haven't read kumudham at all. I have been asked to talk about the style of the articles and stuff like that. Could u please spare sometime and send me ur opinions on the writing style, the kind of articles and stuff that appear in kumudham. That would be of great help. Ur comments , likes and dislikes would also be welcome.


Venkatachalam Ramakrishnan சொன்ன பதில்.

இன்னொருவர் இவரிடம் கேள்வியை கேட்குமாறு சொல்லியிருக்கிறார்.பதில் சொல்வாரா என்று தெரியாது. ஆனால், அசோகமித்திரனில் இருந்து கொல்கத்தா வரை நன்றாகவே படம் பிடிக்கிறார்.

1 கருத்துகள்:

I unsubscribed from that closed group a long time ago :-)

கருத்துரையிடுக

புதிய இடுகை பழைய இடுகைகள் முகப்பு